The HealthLeaders Media Council 100s is an exclusive, invitation-only community of C-suite healthcare professionals who represent leading acute care hospitals, health systems, and physician organizations throughout the United States. HealthLeaders Media is assembling multiple dynamic groups each composed of 100 senior healthcare executives:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Officers/Chief Medical Information Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Nursing Officers
Building on the strength of our existing Council, these Council 100s form a closely focused peer-to-peer executive network. Collectively, C100s impact and create change. Their guidance shapes the dialogue in healthcare leadership. We rely on members for their knowledge and insight in developing our industry-leading research and intelligence reports. In exchange, we offer valuable access to HealthLeaders Media products and help you expand your professional network.
Member Benefits and Privileges
In exchange for approximately 20 minutes of your time each month—completing surveys on topics that impact the business of healthcare—you'll receive:
- Brand visibility and recognition for yourself and your institution: online at HealthLeaders Media.com and in print in our research reports and relevant articles of HealthLeaders magazine.
- Access to HealthLeaders Media products: our award-winning Rounds events and Breakthroughs reports, executive roundtable discussions, books, white papers, exclusive industry reports, webcasts, and more. The retail value of this intelligence is more than $15,000.
- Exclusive, early access to monthly Premium Intelligence Reports on essential topics, including accountable care organizations, the patient experience, revenue cycle, primary care, and more. Premium reports include: segmentation data (by region, setting, number of beds/sites, and net patient revenues); key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; and discussion questions.
- Professional networking opportunities with other healthcare C-suite executives from across the country.
Questions about the Council 100s membership? Please consult our Frequently Asked Questions.