The ED Fix: Triage, Coordination, and Navigation
About this Report:
This report is available in a premium, buying power, and complimentary version. Decide which is right for you:
COMPLIMENTARY - A complimentary resource, this Intelligence Report offers proprietary survey results on critical topics in healthcare, powered by the HealthLeaders Media 6,500 member Council.
Access expert analysis on industry trends and issues affecting your organization.
PREMIUM - is designed for healthcare decision makers, and provides key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; segmentation data, and a meeting guide.
PREMIUM BUYING POWER - is designed for healthcare industry suppliers and includes all the content in the Premium version, plus: detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections to aid marketing and sales strategies.
More information about this report
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders, including:
- Streamlined registration (63%) and channeling low-acuity patients to a fast-track area (65%) are leading techniques for increasing ED throughput.
- More than half (53%) of respondents will have a program to redirect non-emergent patients within three years.
- Nearly half (46%) of respondents expect to invest in midlevel caregivers for their EDs within the next three years.
- IT (40%) and telemedicine (36%) are among the top ED investments.
- More than half (54%) of respondents are reducing avoidable ED visits via primary care coordination.