Cardio Services: Keeping Pace With the Pulse of Population Health
About this Report:
This report is available in a premium, buying power, and complimentary version. Decide which is right for you:
COMPLIMENTARY - A complimentary resource, this Intelligence Report offers proprietary survey results on critical topics in healthcare, powered by the HealthLeaders Media 6,500 member Council.
Access expert analysis on industry trends and issues affecting your organization.
PREMIUM - is designed for healthcare decision makers, and provides key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; segmentation data, and a meeting guide.
PREMIUM BUYING POWER - is designed for healthcare industry suppliers and includes all the content in the Premium version, plus: detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections to aid marketing and sales strategies.
More information about this report
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders, including:
- Nearly one-quarter of hospitals (24%) expect medical cardiology services to be their top source of net patient revenue growth over the next three years.
- Two-thirds (66%) of health systems expect to make cardiovascular-focused population health investments over the next three years.
- The leading cardiovascular investment among large health systems is IT integration (67%).
- Dyad/triad governance for cardiovascular service lines is expected to grow from 28% to 37% (at hospitals). Administration-led governance will decline from 33% to 18%.
- Nearly half (45%) of health systems' CV programs are responding to the pending shift to at-risk payments by participating in an ACO.