Physician Alignment: Integration Over Independence
"You are starting to see the end of the independent physician."
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders, including:
- Nearly 70% of healthcare leaders anticipate the number of employed physicians to grow by more than 5% over next three years.
- 62% of healthcare leaders cite declining reimbursement as the top motivator for physicians seeking employment.
- Leaders anticipate clinical integration and co-management models to more than double over the next three years.
- Healthcare leaders cite physician buy-in to quality and safety initiatives as the top objective for physician alignment (more than 64%)
- Primary care is the top recruiting target among healthcare leaders (69%)
- Shortages of physicians in key specialties (61%) and declining reimbursements (53%) are cited as the leading threats to alignment.
The report is available in two versions:
PREMIUM - provides everything in the free report, plus: segmentation data; key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; and discussion questions.
PREMIUM BUYING POWER - is designed for healthcare industry suppliers and includes all the content in the Premium version, plus: detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections to aid marketing and sales strategies.
Media Requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download.