Ask your doctor—but not via social media
Physicians and other healthcare providers need to be especially careful when using social media. The use—or potential misuse—of social media by workers is becoming a bigger and bigger issue across all kind of jobs and industries. However, there?s one profession where the use of social media is particularly rife with potential for trouble: physicians and medical professionals.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application