Latrobe family doc bucks trend of mega-practices
The "family" part of Grosso Family Medicine works both ways. Kevin Grosso, the physician, and Michelle Grosso, his wife and a registered nurse, provide standard family medical care for their Latrobe-area patients from age 6 up. Everything from routine physicals to blood tests and echocardiograms, they've got it covered. But Grosso Family Medicine is also, literally, the Grosso family. Kevin and Michelle are the only two caregivers—in fact, the only two employees—for the practice that has leased office space just down the hill from Saint Vincent College.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application