Latrobe family doc bucks trend of mega-practices
The "family" part of Grosso Family Medicine works both ways. Kevin Grosso, the physician, and Michelle Grosso, his wife and a registered nurse, provide standard family medical care for their Latrobe-area patients from age 6 up. Everything from routine physicals to blood tests and echocardiograms, they've got it covered. But Grosso Family Medicine is also, literally, the Grosso family. Kevin and Michelle are the only two caregivers—in fact, the only two employees—for the practice that has leased office space just down the hill from Saint Vincent College.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending