Paul Bunyan and flying raccoons: The six best Obamacare ads
There are less than two weeks to go until the Obamacare insurance marketplaces are launched on Oct. 1, and—surprise!—the U.S. is still getting ready. Some states still haven't released details about which prescription drugs will be covered under the health plans they're offering, the Obama administration has had to postpone its requirement that companies with 50 or more employees provide health insurance, and Georgia's state insurance commissioner Ralph Hudgens recently said the state would do "everything in our power to be an obstructionist" and make it difficult for Georgians to navigate the new marketplaces. Fear not, for there is one thing officials have fully embraced: funny videos.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care