Jackson Health CEO donates bonus to Women's Hospital
Jackson Health System CEO and president Carlos Migoya has donated his $160,000 bonus to support renovations of Jackson Women's Hospital. The money will go toward the $20 million fundraising goal for the project. Renovations are intended to "modernize" the hospital with upgrades including private suites for family visits. Migoya, who has been CEO since 2011, has a son who was born at Jackson 35 years ago. The boy weighed 1 pound at birth and was in severe medical danger.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT