Jackson Health CEO donates bonus to Women's Hospital
Jackson Health System CEO and president Carlos Migoya has donated his $160,000 bonus to support renovations of Jackson Women's Hospital. The money will go toward the $20 million fundraising goal for the project. Renovations are intended to "modernize" the hospital with upgrades including private suites for family visits. Migoya, who has been CEO since 2011, has a son who was born at Jackson 35 years ago. The boy weighed 1 pound at birth and was in severe medical danger.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal