Texas Children's, Baylor to partner with Christus on new hospital
Christus Santa Rosa Health System has locked affiliation agreements with a pair of renowned Houston-based institutions for its new Children's Hospital of San Antonio. Texas Children's Hospital and the Baylor College of Medicine will anchor what Christus is characterizing as a three-way partnership for the downtown hospital, which is set to open next year. Christus will own and operate the Children's Hospital of San Antonio and is covering all of the development costs.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives