CMS suggests questions to ask clearinghouses about ICD-10 transition
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has provided a list of questions for providers to ask clearinghouses and billing services about their preparedness for the Oct. 1, 2014 ICD-10 compliance date. CMS suggests that providers investigate using a clearinghouse or billing service to aid the the ICD-10 transition if one is not already in use.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor