CMS suggests questions to ask clearinghouses about ICD-10 transition
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has provided a list of questions for providers to ask clearinghouses and billing services about their preparedness for the Oct. 1, 2014 ICD-10 compliance date. CMS suggests that providers investigate using a clearinghouse or billing service to aid the the ICD-10 transition if one is not already in use.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'