CMS suggests questions to ask clearinghouses about ICD-10 transition
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has provided a list of questions for providers to ask clearinghouses and billing services about their preparedness for the Oct. 1, 2014 ICD-10 compliance date. CMS suggests that providers investigate using a clearinghouse or billing service to aid the the ICD-10 transition if one is not already in use.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs