CHI Launches Prominence Health Subsidiary
Catholic Health Initiatives intends for the business unit formerly known as CollabHealth Managed Solutions to coordinate services for healthcare delivery systems including benefits management, health delivery networks, and health data analytics.
Catholic Health Initiatives has renamed and relaunched a subsidiary now called Prominence Health to oversee, align and coordinate the sprawling health system's insurance plans, care networks and services.
"Prominence Health will significantly advance CHI's ability to excel in a pay-for-value environment," Juan Serrano, CEO of Prominence and senior vice president of payer strategy and operations for CHI, said in a media release.
"Through Prominence, CHI has developed a catalyst to position us as a broadly integrated health system that enables exceptional health services and superior value for the communities we serve."
Established in 2012 as CollabHealth Managed Solutions, the renamed Prominence will coordinate an array of services for healthcare delivery systems including benefits management, health delivery networks, health data analytics, corporate wellness programs, occupational health, disease- and care-management and customer relationship management services, Englewood, CO-based CHI said in a media release.
Prominence, which will also be based in Englewood, will play a critical role as a "bridge" in CHI's transition to value-based care delivery and reimbursement, and a customer-centered "bridge" to population health, connecting communities to a wide range of programs and solutions that help improve overall health and well-being, CHI said.
As an example, Prominence is working directly with employers, creating collaborations that will give customers access to a coordinated health portfolio that features wellness education, preventive screenings, personal health coaching, disease-management support and onsite health services.
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- What Physician Alignment Means Depends on Who You Ask
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT