MA Blue Cross to reinstate board fees
Two years after bowing to outside pressure and suspending its five-figure annual pay for directors, health insurer Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts has notified state regulators that it is reinstating the payments—though at reduced levels and to fewer directors.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers