Health Net terminates 6 Tenet Hospital contracts
Health Net Inc. announced that its subsidiaries have terminated agreements with all six of Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s Southern California hospitals after the two companies failed to renegotiate reimbursement rates. The Woodland Hills insurer said it thinks Tenet's reimbursement should be in line with the medical consumer price index, which currently averages more than 3 percent and that reimbursement for government programs like Medi-Cal need to be consistent with that inflation rate.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives