Children's hospital bonds approved in California

Sacramento Bee, November 5, 2008

California voters have approved $980 million in bonds for construction and new equipment at eight nonprofit and five University of California children's hospitals. Under Proposition 3, all five UC hospitals will be eligible to share 20% of the pot, while the state has eight nonprofit hospitals likely to be eligible for the remaining 80%. The money can be used for renovation, expansion, furnishings or equipment.


MOST POPULAR

SPONSORED REPORTS
SPONSORED HEADLINES

SIGN UP

FREE e-Newsletters Join the Council Subscribe to HL magazine

SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING

100 Winners Circle Suite 300
Brentwood, TN 37027

800-727-5257

About | Advertise | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Reprints/Permissions | Contact
© HealthLeaders Media 2016 a division of BLR All rights reserved.