U of L forms partnership with hospital group
The University of Louisville has announced a partnership with a group of Kentucky hospitals. The partnership is between the university's medical center and KentuckyOne, which is a merger of Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare and St. Joseph Health System in Lexington. U of L Hospital's effort earlier this year to merge with the other hospitals over concerns about losing public control along with church and state issues.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers