Hartford-based St. Francis Hospital's cardiac program facing scrutiny
Hartford Courant, September 1, 2009
The temporary failure of a vital piece of medical equipment used in cardiac surgeries continues to have repercussions for St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford. The Connecticut Department of Public Health is conducting an investigation of the hospital following an initial survey completed in August.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers