University of South Florida plans $4 million surgery center
The University of South Florida has partnered with Intuitive Surgical Inc. to establish the USF Health daVinci Center for Computer Assisted Surgery. The $4 million center at the USF College of Medicine in Tampa is one of two centers nationwide using the daVinci Surgical Systems SI model to teach physicians in training and community physicians how to do robotic-assisted surgery, USF Health said in a release.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate