University of South Florida plans $4 million surgery center
The University of South Florida has partnered with Intuitive Surgical Inc. to establish the USF Health daVinci Center for Computer Assisted Surgery. The $4 million center at the USF College of Medicine in Tampa is one of two centers nationwide using the daVinci Surgical Systems SI model to teach physicians in training and community physicians how to do robotic-assisted surgery, USF Health said in a release.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers