Chicago neurosurgery hospital may partner with NorthShore, move to suburbs
Chicago Tribune, July 23, 2009
A Chicago-based specialty hospital for brain, spine, and orthopedic surgeries may relocate to the northern suburbs under a deal under discussion with hospital operator NorthShore University Health System. The Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago confirmed it is in talks with NorthShore University Health System. Current plans under discussion would have procedures currently done at the existing facility moved to Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview and Skokie Hospital in Skokie.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US