11. Domain. How CMS categorizes the 65 quality metrics whose scores will be basis for determining shared savings of up to 60%, r 65% if the ACO includes federally qualified health centers or rural health centers.
There are five domains.
12. ACO Professional. This is a physician/osteopath, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist and not limited to those dedicated to primary care.
13. Eligibility. The proposed rule says that the following groups are eligible to participate in an ACO:
• ACO professionals in group practice arrangements.
• Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals.
• Partnerships or joint venture arrangements between hospitals and ACO professionals.
• Hospitals employing ACO professionals.
• Other groups of providers determined to be appropriate by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.